We've moved!

Finally.

We've moved house.

I'm writing this from the depths of unpacking hell.

Despite my attempts at organisation it was awful. The removal van was late, the junk in the loft tipped me over the edge and right in the middle of all the stress Ollie cut his first tooth.

I haven't slept properly in days. It feels like weeks.

But. It's (almost) over.

I couldn't have done it without my friends. They looked after my children, they came at night to ferry the Kirsch-family-loft-shite© from old house to new and my best friend was there through it all - packing, cleaning, hugging and putting up with me laughing hysterically at the random lady who looked like a witch (no, she wasn't in costume). I will be thanking them all, with alcohol, very soon.


We've now been here four days and I've only unpacked a handful of boxes. I keep looking at them, thinking I should do something but what I really want to do is take a nap. So it may take me a while to get back into the blogging habit but thank you for stopping by and I hope to be writing properly soon!
Our Cherry Tree © . Design by Berenica Designs.