Disney Princess Tag

I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself. I just love Disney.

1) Which Princess do you like the least?
Snow White. She's just a little too sweet for me and frankly, I'm jealous of her house-cleaning animals. I live next to a wood and the squirrels don't come and do my washing, the little buggers.

2) Which Princess do you adore most?
Anna. She's still sweet, but feisty. I love that she does everything for her sister despite everything.

3) Which Princess do you relate too most?
Belle. All I want to do all day is read.


4) Which sidekick do you wish you had?
Mushu! He has all the best lines!


5) Which best friend(s) would you like to hang out with?
Flounder, Sebastian and Scuttle.

6) Which Prince would love you?
Hmmm, Flynn or Kristoff.

7) Which parents would raise you?
Possibly Tiana's parents...

8) Which Castle do you want to live in?
I can't quite decide between Rapunzel's castle or Sleeping Beauty's.

9) Which dress do you wish to own?
OMG. All of them. Every single one of them. If forced, I would choose Merida's because then I could also get away with wearing it for the Lion Rampant.

10) Which voice do you wish you had?
Pocahontas or Anna...
Even if I were a Disney Princess, I'd still wear black.
If you're feeling a bit nerdy, you too can make your own Princess here.
11) Which two Princesses would be best friends?
Er, all of them are best friends.

12) Which two Princesses do you think would hate one another?
None, Disney princesses do not hate people. It is not ladylike.

13) Which two sidekicks would make a good duo?
Mushu and Pasqual

14) Which two Princes would be best buds?
Flynn and Aladdin

15) Which scene makes you cry?
I cry at everything so it isn't hard but the one that springs to mind is the start of the lanterns scene in Tangled, I get started at about the time that the Queen touches the King's face and by the time the other lanterns are soaring into the air I am literally sobbing.

16) What scene makes you cheer?
I remember cheering when Anna punches Hans.

17) Which movie is your favourite soundtrack?
I can't decide! My favourite Princess soundtrack is probably Frozen, but other Disney favourites include the Lion King and Tarzan.

18) Which scene makes you cringe the most?
When Anna and Hans first meet.

19) Which story do you wish was your life?
Belle's - she gets a LIBRARY!

20) Which movie do you love the most?
I can't possibly choose, it changes all the time! Probably Sleeping Beauty.

So, I pinched these questions from Bronagh's Beauty and Books but if you want to join in, go ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...