Party Planning - Tropical Party Outfits for Boys

I've gone a little bit 'tropical party' crazy at the moment and friends are looking at me in shock (horror) when I talk about the bargains I've just picked up in Poundworld or my plans for an epic balloon arch. Afterall, it isn't Lily's birthday until the end of September!


The thing is, we're going for a Moana-inspired tropical theme and all the shops are full of amazing designs, accessories and inspiration right now. I know that if I wait too long I could miss the canoe (sorry) and end up missing out on some great products.


And of course, if I'm sensible then I can spread the cost over a few months and get everything in advance which equals far less stress just after Lily starting school.

As well as loads of beautiful girl's clothes with a tropical twist I've found that there is plenty of choice for boys too. Ollie may be happiest when wearing his Paw Patrol Chase T-shirt from good old Primark, but that won't cut it for his big sister's big birthday party. Fashion in general has never been my area of expertise, let alone clothing for boys but I'm hoping that even I can't go wrong with some of these fabulously tropical items!


1. Monsoon | Ben Applique Shirt
2. Monsoon | Aviators
3. Next | Denim Shorts
4. Mothercare | Chambray Footbed Sandals


5. Primark | Vacation Print Shirt
8. Mothercare | Palm Tree Polo Shirt


10. Matalan | Boys Tropical T-Shirt

Our Cherry Tree © . Design by Berenica Designs.